Sheet Metal Fabrication Division
Fabricated Sheet Metal
Sparton has offered
precision sheet metal parts and subassemblies since 1984. We
serve a vast array of industries including medical, telecom,
datacom, semi-conductor, robotics, photography, detection
As always, our goal is to surpass your companies visual
quality standards, shipment after shipment. All of our
punched and laser cut edges are deburred to remove any sharp
edges or heavy punch marks.
- (2) CAM Seats, Metalsoft's Fabriwin
- (4) CAD Seats, SolidWorks 3D Solid Modeling
- (1) Mitsubishi LVP 3015, 4000 watts, with full FMS (Inventory Tower and fully Automated Loading and Unloading
- (1) Amada 358 with Auto load/unload
- (1) Amada 345
Forming & Press Brake
- (1) Amada HFE, 8 feet
- (1) Accur Press, 8 feet
- (1) Wysong, 8 feet
- (1) Toyokoki HYB, 8 feet
- (1) Di-acro, 4 feet
Sparton offers both commercial and AWS certified welding. We have the following cerfications:
- D1.1 AWS Structural Steel Welding Code: Fillets, and various other joints.
- D1.2 AWS Aluminum Welding Code: Fillets
- D1.3 AWS Steel Sheet Metal Welding Code: Fillets
- (6) Lincoln C300 for GMAW (MIG) Welding
- (6) Thermal Arc Arcmaster 300 ACDC for GTAW (TIG) Welding
- (1) 150 KVA Sciacki Deep Throat Spot welder
- (1) 100 KVA Sciacki Deep Throat Spot welder
- (2) Motoman ArcWorld II-500 Welding Cells
- (1) Stroke Sander (Steel Room)
- (1) Stroke Sander (Aluminum Room)
- (1) Timesaver 36" Wide Wet Sander
- (1) SteelMaster 36" Wide Wet Sander, Deburrer, Laser Slag and Oxide Remover
- Many small abrasive tools for edge deburring
- (2) Haeger inserting machines
- (2) Rivet guns
Plating, Painting and Powder
All of our finishing operations (painting, powder coating, and plating)are subcontracted to our very qualified local suppliers.
We have long lasting relationships and partnerships with our
We build custom sheet metal chassis of all
shapes and sizes, ranging from small to large in short or
Need a custom rack enclosure, wall mount enclosure, or control box? We
manufacture NEMA enclosures of varying sizes and volumes.
Bring your design or we can design it for you. See our
NEMA electronic enclosures page for more
information about that.
Please visit our part gallery to see pictures of a few parts
and assemblies we have built.